I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lobelia Leaf c/s wildcrafted bulk HERB. Quit Smoking, Asthma, Bronchitis, Coughs. by QueenofTreesHerbal on Etsy


WOW..... Quit Smoking HERB 4 Cheap.... Gotta Want Too... I smoke Ciggarettes and I am an herbalist. Quite the Contradiction to everything I preach and believe in.... So, I am going to do the Lobelia "Quit Smoking" Campaigne. I will be the original survivor, activist, campaignist, and trial lab rat....... Gotta love me for that!!! LOL. I think it is very important to live smoke free, at least tobcacco. So send me your questions and I will send you my answers... Starting Lobelia tomorrow in the name of quitting smoking... Wish me LUCK... Love you all and hope there is an herb of interest for you that you will purchase from Queen of Trees Herbal... IF you DO NOT see it please email me to let me know and I will make sure the herbs you need are available... Blessed UP>>>>> Most HIgh




Lobelia Leaf c/s wildcrafted bulk HERB. Quit Smoking, Asthma, Bronchitis, Coughs. by QueenofTreesHerbal on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment