I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Angelica Root Bulk Herb. Hypertension, digestive, heartburn, gas, bronchial. Magical Spiritual Herb...

Angelica Could Have Just Saved My Life... A quick story on this herb... When I lived in Brooklyn, NY one night I was sitting in my kitchen which was toward the back of my house (brownstone) talking with my boyfriend. In the middle of his sentence I remembered I wanted to look up something about the spiritual use of Angelica. I got up mid-sentence and walked toward my office which sat in the front of my home (Completely out of the blue for me to do). As I opened my office door I heard bells ringing at my front door....Now let me just explain these bells... They were a string of bells that I hung around my door handle so I could hear when the front door opened and closed (poor man's alarm, lol!!) Now my front door came second to my security grill door that was a step up above... So I felt very safe... When I heard the bells I walked toward my hall and looked down to the door....There was some big Big man shaking my handle and trying to get in... A burgerler...So scary it was... We told him to leave which he eventually did and I will leave this story at that but I love Angelica for saving me!!!! Good Luck and Many Blessings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment