I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Thursday, June 17, 2010



Attention Retail shop owners, farmers market sellers, health food establishments and people just looking to make money and need a product to sell... Here is our famous Herbal Penicillin sold by the case at wholesale prices... Herbal Penicillin is a staple product for everyone's household.. All cases are carefully packed and all bottles shrinked band for safety!!  Check out my listing for full pricing or feel free to email me at anytime at sales@queenoftreesherbal.com
This is a product that sells, it works great and is good for the yearly flu, colds, etc. as well as a preventative to mainatain optimal health... Read the ingredients and their properties and buy a single bottle or a full case.. The single bottle listing you can find in my etsy store.



Support your local herbalist, enjoy natural products and maintain optimal health.


Love Your Body~Love Your Life

JUST READ SOME OF THE AMAZING FEEDBACK ON THIS PRODUCT
fiorilj says:
Great product, fair price, well packaged, fast shipping - A+ service. The Queen of Trees is the only company I've found that offers herbal penicillin syrup and it's absolutely fantastic. Believe it or not, it reduced the inflammation of my kidneys, my bladder and my prostate better than any prescription medicine I've taken. This is not a paid or contrived testimonial. It absolutely works.
Another happy Customer: Just what I expected I would highly recommend u to any 1 who needs your products.

IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BUYING IN BULK YOU CAN BUY INDIVIDUAL BOTTLES TOO!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment